The 2021 BC Adaptive Snowsports Annual General Meeting will be held via Zoom on Monday, December 6th at 6:00pm PST. The link to join the meeting is as follows:
All members of BC Adaptive Snowsports are welcome to attend the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is set as follows:
- Call to order and adoption of the agenda;
- Ratification of the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting;
- Ratification of Board and Staff activities for the previous year;
- President’s Report and Staff Report;
- Acceptance of the auditor’s report and audited financial statements;
- Appointment of the auditor;
- Election of directors;
- Nominations Committee Report;
- Other motions and/or special resolutions (as required).
All AGM documents can be found here.